W2 Form For a Loan Modification

The W2 is generally no longer required

Banks used to routinely request W2 forms from homeowners looking to obtain a loan modification. The W2 form, also called the wage and tax form, is the official account of your earnings and deductions issued every January reflecting you pay for the previous year.  This is no longer generally required from banks for a loan modification.

View all the loan modification documents and information

Loan Modification Main Page
w2 form for loan modification

What does the bank now require?

Banks now get this information off of your tax return.  All W2 income is reported on your tax return and this is an easy way for the bank to verify this information.

Get The HomeTitan Loan Modification ToolKit

So Well Designed It Has Your Work Done in Hours. Seriously.